Sunday, January 28, 2018

Yoga Diary 29 Jan 2018

Viruses attack my stomach. I was sick for two days.

Supta virasana and supta sukhasana become my friends.

I felt I was different this time, by the time I had been diagnosed as Enterovirus infection, I talked to myself, try to stay calm the whole day and immediately stop my daily activities including teaching if thing went wrong.In that morning I felt tired and dizzy in the morning , i thought I might just lack of good sleep. So i woke up and did lot of resting postures.

Then by the evening, I cancelled my class at night and went to see a doctor. I was taken good care by my lover that night, and my fever has gone the next day but just still feel weird in my stomach.

My emotion is in good control this time compared to last year though I still feel eager to eat tasty food the first two days. And I realized foot bath helps a lot.

It's my third day today... lazy doing things now XP but still able to force myself to re-continue writing this . So happy to record down my thoughts. Life is amazing and easy. Mind always produces lots of troubles, I know it is good to help but sometimes i just trying to ignore it's negativity especially now.

No comments:

Post a Comment